Wednesday, November 10, 2004

racing with horses

hmm. it appears that my running men have ceased to exist. they must be suffering from fatigue of running in squares for too long. oh well.. anyone seen them, catch them back for me, ya?

ok, fine, i admit that was so lame. but, oh WELL. i've one week and 2 more days left to study for the exams. do pray that i won't worry abt my french n my gem module too much.. i think i seriously screwed up the final tests.. n worse, there is no exam to mug for to bu-chang.. shucks. i'm a sucker for year-end exams. i can't stand 100%CA. CA=continual 'ardwork. for ling shi bao fo jiao ppl like me, i'm just screwed. anyway, no time to hyperventilate, i better mug my best for the other 3 modules.. then, i'm FREE for the next one n a half months..

Isaiah 12:5 If you're worn out in this footrace with men, what makes you think you can race against horses?

No comments: