Monday, February 28, 2005

got peace?

got peace?


ade ` the garden city is browning into a hay city` says:

peace. it's so impt

Jingwen says:

it is.

Jingwen says:

when you do something wrong,

Jingwen says:

no peace

Jingwen says:

when you don't know what to do

Jingwen says:

no peace

Jingwen says:

when you feel guilty

Jingwen says:

no peace

Jingwen says:

when you are angry

Jingwen says:

no peace

Jingwen says:

when you are sad

Jingwen says:

no peace

Jingwen says:

when you are anxious,

Jingwen says:

no peace


i've realised that u won't have peace unless you do God's will. if you go against Him or be disobedient, you'l feel very frustrated.


a good eg would be this whole issue of my changing church/ministry. i didn't want to leave cos i knew i would miss the youths, some who are more like friends than little mentees(: i knew that i'l miss my friends.. cos, God really answered my prayer when i asked for Christian friends in church who would help me in my walk with God.. heh. He didn't just give me one, He gave me so many more!!(there're like 8or 9 others around my age) i knew that i will miss being comfortable in a church and knowing everyone, and just being myself..


but, when i finally let go, and told God that if it was His will for me to move to the new church, He must give me peace with the decision and help me look foward to going.


so, i'm really thankful now, cos i have the peace about this whole issue. i would definitely miss you all, but, please pray for me that i will have peace when i am at woodlands efc, ok?

No comments: