Saturday, July 02, 2005

big God

tomorrow, or rather today is going to be youth weekend. i hope i'm not too apprehensive about leading the section choir later at 10am.. i've never done it before.. whatever i know is from musical practice at scgs' rehearsals.. sigh. let's hope i make some headyway &sense. pray for me:) pray especially for the youth service, that God will use each one of us to bless and lead the entire church. so exciting right ^ ^ pray also that above all, God will help us to serve Him, only for Him; not for any human recognition. cos' it's all about Jesus.

anyway, next week is vcf freshmen camp.. i was not excited.. in fact rather tired. i swear i'm getting old. the thought of ANOTHER camp, just makes me wanna go and sleep. but, thankfully, my co-leader of our group HABBAT (pakistani for love), is jeremy. this guy i met when i was in p6, at angora brethen chapel, where my dad preached at their church camp. haha.. you know, the good thing about tagging along to all these camps, changing churches, going to new schools, making friends with your friends' friends: you get to make more friends. in a way it's like net-working. but, i also see it as how God has introduced so many people into my life, making it so colourful and exciting. different people impact my life in different ways. similarly, i get to, hopefully, impact the people whom i come into contact with, in whatever little or big way that God allows.. so exciting, rite^ ^

anyway, i'm glad my co-leader for foc is a familiar person..someone i find easy to talk to. so, i dont have to worry about whether i can work with him... i thank God. He answered my prayer without me even asking Him. which reminds me of Jeremiah 33:2,3. we've got to pray BIG. cos'

My God is so BIG
so STRONG and so MIGHTY
there's nothing my God cannot do
NO WAY

The mountains are His
The valleys are HIs
the stars are His handiwork too

My God is so BIG
so STRONG and so MIGHTY
there's nothing my God cannot do
For YOU^ ^

No comments: